How To Scrap Your Wrecked Car in Adelaide? (4 Best Options)
Your car can no longer give those smooth and economical long drives that it used to give 5 years ago. Therefore, It is time to bid your car adieu and send it to its final forever home.
Did you realise that you haven’t had the experience of scrapping and getting cash for broken cars before?
Well, fret not. We have your back. By the end of this article, you will have four of the best options to sell your car and extract the maximum financial value from the trade.
So, let’s start:
- Call the car wreckers in Adelaide
Where most articles would open Pandora’s box at last, we don’t want to keep you waiting.
In other words, calling the wreckers would be the best option you have up your sleeves. Wondering why?
- You can book a free car inspection with the wreckers, where experts would come and introspect your car, create a list of usable/wrecked parts and prepare a quote.
- Wreckers buy functional and non-functional parts separately. You get paid for usable parts based on their market price, while non-usable parts are sent for recycling and are paid for accordingly.
- Wreckers provide free car removal services where they would tow your car and take it away for free.
- You get instant cash for your car, which means no paperwork management, no ownership and legal transfer hassles.
- Wreckers use environment-friendly methods to dispose of the remaining wrecked frame.
- You don’t have to move an inch, as wreckers will care for everything.
- Use your old car as a source of car parts.
If you have recently gotten your car modified but somehow, even after that, it hasn’t performed to your expectations, then you can keep it as a parts car.
In other words, you can utilise your old car to fulfil any parts requirement for your new one. For example, you may love the seat covers of your old car more than the new one. In that case, you can install them in your new car from the old one.
It is a great way to keep car parts back up so you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars buying those same parts for your new car.
- Donate your car
If you are fed up with your old car but do not want to go with scrap car removal Adelaide services, you can donate it to someone needy.
You can also look for delivery companies or food trucks that may buy it from you, modify it according to themselves and use it for another five years.
- Send it to the scrapyard directly.
Although we would much rather advise you to sell your car on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace (if not to a car wrecker), but if you had tough luck with that then sending it directly to the scrapyard and getting cash in return is the only option you are left with.
However, ensure that the scrapyard does not use hazardous measures to dispose of the metal and plastic.
After reading all the four points mentioned above, we are sure you are now in a better position to make an informed decision regarding your wrecked car.
However, if you follow our advice, calling car wreckers would be your best bet.